Turbo Blanket Heat Shield For Audi S3 8V / VW Golf 7 GTi
Fits: For Audi 8V A3/S3 1.8T/2.0T 2015+, For VW MK7 Golf/GTI/R 1.8T/2.0T 2015+, For Seat Leon Cupra R 280
Keep your turbocharged engine running at its best with the Turbo Blanket Heat Shield. This innovative design effectively contains and insulates the radiant heat expelled by the turbo, contributing to lower intake temperatures, increased efficiency, and improved component lifespan.
The heat of exhaust gases is contained within the turbo's hot side, away from the cool side and intake path, resulting in more oxygen reaching the engine for increased power.
- Silicone Impregnated Fiberglass (Outer)
- Stainless Steel Knitted Wire Mesh Inner Liner
- Stainless Steel Capstan Rivets
- Stainless Steel Lacing Wire Fastening
- Calcium Magnesium Silicate Wool (Inside)
Turbo Blanket Heat Ratings:
- Melting Point: 2680 Degrees F/1470 Degrees C
- Maximum Temperature Ration: 2012 Degrees F/1100 Degrees C
- Continuous Use Limit: 1832 Degrees F/1000 Degrees C
- Once installed and exposed to heat cycles, it is not recommended to be removed and reinstalled as the material sets and takes form.
- The blanket can become damaged if removed and reinstalled after being exposed to engine heat.
- Safety wire pliers are needed for easy installation.
- Turbocharger shown for reference only, not included in this part.